Ride em Cowboy!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Change to Come

So I have been thinking alot about change these days. I am looking at a possible layoff in February and have been thinking alot of the next step in my life. Its amazing to me that a few years ago, I was so on a whim and now I am constantly thinking of my family and how they would be effected by what I want. I think for now, I am going to take some much needed time with my baby boy....2 years late...but better late than never right? I can finally find the enjoyment in my moments with Matthew and those moments are so special to me. I really hope this extra time I spend at home with him will be time that both of us will never forget.
None of this comes without tears....but I'm used to that- my post partum existance over the past 2 years has truly taken my life over. The sunshine is almost always there...and I am holding onto it for deal life.

My sister Sarah had her baby this week- Keira Storm born 1.7.10. She was four pounds 12 ounzes and 20 inches. She is so incredibly beautiful...a member of our family that we are all so excited about. Hope to attach a picture of her for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment